Stylish glass-fronted lakeside homes for holiday/short break rental, with superb spa and leisure faclities, located in prestige positions on a secluded 500 acre nature reserve in the heart of the Cotswolds Water Park. The exclusive Lower Mill Estate benefits from an abundance of activities for all age groups, including canoeing, sailing, fishing, beaver spotting and and birdwatching. Guests also have use of the luxurious ArtSpa, which offers a wide range of fitness options including three swimming pools, sauna, steamroom and fully equipped gym, as well as a range of rejuvenating spa treatments.
- Cotswold Lake Houses is a family run business that has been renting out houses at Lower Mill since 2005.
- We have some of the biggest houses and the best locations at Lower Mill - many overlooking the largest lake, Somerford Lagoon. Unlike some, our houses are far from any building work.
- We live on site and provide a service second to none. Nothing is done remotely: we check every house before our guests arrive and give you a warm welcome and briefing about the house, the Estate and the local area - often over tea and home-made cake!
- We have a very high level of customer satisfaction and repeat bookings. If anything goes wrong, we're here to get it sorted.
- Our prices are all-inclusive and we don't charge extra for things like high chairs or tavel cots. We provide thoughtful little extras like milk and teabags on arrival and a basket of logs for the stove in winter.
We look forward to welcoming you to Lower Mill!
Nick, Kate and Freddie (age 3) Plummer
"Where sustainable construction, ecology and design come together in one feel-good eco cuddle."
Kevin McCloud - Architect
Home & presenter of Grand Designs
A serenely luxurious retreat for an extended family group, or a bunch of friends.